Membership Fees & Benefits
We are always delighted to hear from prospective new members. All are welcome regardless of ability, from complete beginners to established players. Membership of a golf club offers more than just the opportunity to simply play golf, it gives the opportunity to make friends and be a part of the wider aspects of social life at the Club.
If you would like to join, or visit to discuss membership and see first hand what is on offer, please get in touch;
Telephone: 01529 488273 (Option 1)
Click icon to contact Club by email
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||ANNUAL FEE|
|Playing Full Membership||£660.00|
|Playing Intermediate (23-30 Years of Age)||£462.00|
|Playing Young Person (19-22 Years of Age)||£210.00|
|Playing Junior (Up to 18 years of age)||£50.00|
|Social Partner Membership||£5.00|
Above prices do not include Golf Union Affiliation Fees currently set at £15.00 per playing member irrespective of membership category
Key Membership Benefits:
- NO JOINING FEE
- A mature 18 hole golf course.
- Free draining golf course which remains exceptionally playable all year-round
- Active Gent’s, Ladies‘, Seniors‘ and Junior sections.
- Flexible membership and joining arrangements. Opportunity to spread the payment over 12 months through Fairway Credit (See Note Below)
- Discounts available for members 18-30 years of age.
- Comfortable clubhouse with fully licenced bar and catering services.
- Exclusive to members discounted food (typically 10%) and beverages (typically 18%).
- Fully stocked golf shop run by a PGA Golf Professional.
- Golf lessons available.
- Members may sign in up to 3 guests per day at discounted rates.
- Golf buggies available for hire.
- Unlimited use of comprehensive practice facilities.
- Regular individual and team competitions.
- Opportunity to compete in matches against other clubs.
- Active social calendar.
NOTE – Annual Membership Subscriptions can be paid by Direct Debit using the service of Premium Credit, for which a surcharge of 6.9% is applied. Payment of subscriptions by this method is governed by a credit agreement between Premium Credit and the individual member. IT SHOULD BE NOTED THAT PAYMENTS MADE BY MONTHLY DIRECT DEBITS THROUGH THE SERVICES OF PREMIUM CREDIT ARE NOT REPRESENTATIVE OF A MONTHLY MEMBERSHIP SCHEME. If a member cancels their Direct Debit Payments prior to the end of a membership year. the Club reserves the right to take action to recover any monies for which the member remains liable until the end of the current membership year, as stated in Club Rules.
The Club Manager, Neil Porteus, welcomes all membership enquiries, and he can be contacted directly on 01529 488273. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com