Membership Fees & Benefits
We are always delighted to hear from prospective new members. All are welcome regardless of ability, from complete beginners to established players. Membership of a golf club offers more than just the opportunity to simply play golf, it gives the opportunity to make friends and be a part of the wider aspects of social life at the Club.
If you would like to join, or visit to discuss membership and see first hand what is on offer, please get in touch;
Telephone: 01529 488273 (Option 1)
Click icon to contact Club by email
|ANNUAL FEES 1st APRIL 2019|
|MEMBERSHIP CATEGORY||ANNUAL FEE|
|Playing Intermediate (23-30 Years of Age)||£504.00|
|Playing Flexible (Conditions Apply)||£360.00|
|Playing New To Golf|
|Playing Young Person (18-22 Years of Age)||£252.00|
|Academy Membership (Use of Practice Facilities Only)||£120.00|
|Playing Junior (Up to 18 years of age)||£60.00|
|Country Membership (Resident 40 or more miles from Club)||£324.00|
|Social Partner Membership||£5.00|
Above prices do not include Golf Union Affiliation Fees currently set at £15.50 per playing member irrespective of golfing membership category
Key Membership Benefits:
- NO JOINING FEE
- A mature 18 hole golf course.
- Free draining golf course which remains exceptionally playable all year-round
- Active Gent’s, Ladies‘, Seniors‘ and Junior sections.
- Flexible membership and joining arrangements. Opportunity to spread the payment over 6-12 months through Zebra Finance. (See Information Below)
- Discounts available for members 18-30 years of age.
- Comfortable clubhouse with fully licenced bar and catering services.
- Exclusive to members discounted food (typically 10%) and beverages (typically 20%).
- Fully stocked golf shop run by a PGA Golf Professional.
- Golf lessons available.
- Members may sign in up to 3 guests per day at discounted rates.
- Golf buggies available for hire.
- Unlimited use of comprehensive practice facilities.
- Regular individual, mixed and team competitions.
- Opportunity to compete in matches against other clubs.
- Active social calendar.
Click on the link below to start the application process:
The Club Manager welcomes all membership enquiries, and he can be contacted directly on 01529 488273. Alternatively, send an email to email@example.com